Hand Drum Basics is a drop-in class that helps you “start groovin’” on hand drums. This class will focus on proper technique along with teaching patterns and rhythms that can be layered to perform a piece. No pressure just fun. Come as often as you can!
Prerequisite: No drumming or music experience necessary, drums are provided.
Date: Wednesday mornings 9:30-10:30 AM
Cost: $10 per participant / per class
Instructor: Marisa Cuneo-Linsly
Location: Women’s Drum Center
Parking on street. Please enter side door on Hampden Av. (ring WDC bell).
- Register by email to reserve your place with your name and phone/cell number (in case of event changes): email@example.com. Pay by cash or check at the event.
- Preregistration is required at least 2 days in advance.
To Prepay Online:
- Register for your WDC event to reserve your place.
- Use the “Buy Classes” section of the WDC site to pay for your event.
- For classes of $15 or less, there is a 2-3 class minimum for online purchases.