This beginner level, drop in style class is intended for women who would like to get together in the afternoon to drum, laugh and explore the beneficial aspects of drumming. Each week we’ll explore new patterns and old rhythms. Some traditional rhythms and drumming technique will be taught as well. There will be lots of smiles and laughter! Drum with us and get home before dark!
Prerequisite: No drumming or music experience necessary, drums are provided.
Date: Tuesdays 3:30-4:30pm
Cost: $10 per participant / per class
Instructor: Bettie Seitzer
Location: Women’s Drum Center
Parking on street. Please enter side door on Hampden Av. (ring WDC bell).
- Register by email to reserve your place with your name and phone/cell number (in case of event changes): firstname.lastname@example.org. Pay by cash or check at the event.
- Preregistration is required at least 2 days in advance.
To Prepay Online:
- Register for your WDC event to reserve your place.
- Use the “Buy Classes” section of the WDC site to pay for your event.
- For classes of $15 or less, there is a 2-3 class minimum for online purchases.