Enjoy the enthusiastic beats of drumHeart, Women's Drum Center's performance ensemble.
drumHeart is often asked to kick off walkathons, runathons, and bikeathons in the Twin Cities area, as well as inspiring conferences and events around town.
- Saturday, 13th: Brazilfest Carnaval, International Market Square Downtown Minneapolis, 3:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, 25th: Heart Walk, New Horizon Academy, Eden Prairie, 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, 10th: Empty Bowls, St. Louis Park, 6:30-7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, 13th: Macalester-Plymouth United Church, St. Paul, 10:45-11:45 a.m.
- Sunday, 1st: May Day Parade, Between 26th and 36th st. on Bloomington Ave. Minneapolis
- Sunday, 8th: Race for the Cure, Southdale Center
- Sunday, 15th: New Life Presbyterian Church, Roseville, 10-11 am
- Saturday, 21st: WDC Benefit Concert, Augsburg College, 7:00-9:00 p.m.
- Thursday, 26th: Palmer Lake Elementary School Multicultural Festival, 7300 Palmer Lake Drive W., Brooklyn Park, MN 55429, 6:45-7:15
- Thursday, June 23rd: Music in the Parks, Bryant Square Park (Minneapolis), 6:30-8 p.m.
- Monday, July 4th: Firecracker Run (Excelsior), 7:40-9:15 a.m.
- Sunday, July 17th: Central Presbyterian Church (St. Paul), 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- Saturday, July 23rd: Little Mekong Night Market (University Avenue and Western Avenue, St. Paul), 8:20-8:50 p.m.
- Saturday, 6th: Tour de Tonka (Minnetonka) 8-9:30 a.m.
- Sunday, 14th: Music in the Parks at Lake Harriet Bandshell (Minneapolis) 2-3:30 p.m. (WDC community performance including Drumheart, Taikollaborative, and Women Who Groove)
- Saturday, 20th: Susan G. Komen 3-Day Walk (Roseville) 10 a.m.-noon\
- Sunday, 28th: State Fair Parade, 2:00 p.m.
- Saturday, 12th: Do the Dow. Dow Building, 2242 University Ave. W., 1:45-2:45 Open Drumheart Rehearsal
We regularly bring our music to several annual events:
- May Day Parade and Festival
- Susan G. Komen Twin Cities Race for the Cure®
- Minnesota AIDS Walk
- Ashley Rukes GLBT Pride Parade
- Minnesota State Fair Mall Parade
- Twin Cities Marathon